Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lovely Ladybugs Day

This was the first of my Lovely Ladybugs Day.  It is a day of pampering, great food, and fun projects for those demonstrators in my group that meet certain criteria.  It's an incentive for the ladies in my group that are working to grow their business.  I will have these twice a year.  Ask me how you can come to my next Lovely Ladybugs day this summer!

I wanted everything about this day to be extra special.  Since this was right before Valentine's Day, I went with a pink and red color scheme and lots of hearts.

No pampering would be complete without lots of chocolate!


Everyone's plate had a box of chocolate that I decorated with the new More Amore DSP (129309) and the Hearts Collection Framelits (125599).  I made cloth napkins out of The More Amore Designer Fabric (129307).

Everyone also got a set of the fun, new Soda Pop Tops (129388).  I love these!  You'll see why in the Make & Take photos.  I decorated each container with a heart cut from the 
More Amore DSP (1293009) and a Flower Trim (126869) with a Rhinestone.

On the menu was Ham Florentine, a fruit salad, heart shaped brownies, and pretzels with melted kisses.



After lunch was make & take time.

Here's why I love the Soda Pop Tops so much!  You can use the Big Shot to flatten them.  I added DSP and an initial made using MDS.  I coated it with Crystal Effects and added a Rhinestone.  These are beautiful as jewelry or added to a card.  Want to learn to make these?  I can show you how!  Book your workshop today and I'll show you and your guests how to make these cute accents.
The heart pocket was made using the Petal Cone die (121810), More Amore DSP (129309), and Hearts a Flutter stamps (129249) and dies (130159).



I love the magnet boards we made.  This is a frame with the glass removed.  A piece of metal roofing flashing is behind the dsp.  The magnets are made using both sizes of the Soda Pop Tops.                






Here are my happy Lovely Ladybugs.  From the left: Vicki, Cassie, Kay, Ruth, and Karen.

This was such a fun day!  I can't wait to start planning the next one!
I would love to see each of you there.  Ask me how!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment