Thursday, April 11, 2013

Create a Cupcake Pop-Up

Welcome to the monthly Ladybug ink. Blog Hop.  This month it's all about birthdays.
This card is one of the projects we did at my Technique Club this week.  We learned the 
Simple Pop-Up Technique.  Easy technique, super putzy, but super cute card.

Here's the inside of the card.  What a fun surprise for the birthday recipient.
Three of these colors are retiring. :(  Get them today.  They are going fast!  
Retired colors only available while supplies last.

Interested in coming to my technique club?  It's the second Tuesday of each month, and we have a blast.  They got a good laugh out of me this week.  I've had bad allergies this month.  On Tuesday I thought my medicine had stopped working.  I was really loopy.  The stamping demonstration was....interesting to say the least.  Well, it turns out you aren't supposed to take an antihistamine long term without also taking a decongestant.  Apparently it gives you a sinus infection.  I'm so miserable I finally broke down and used that drowning torture device to flush out my sinuses.  Hoping to avoid urgent care and antibiotics.  I have to admit that it's helping.  I improved enough to get this post up.  :)

Below is the link to a fantastic template to help you recreate this card:
http://papercookies.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2013/04/05/its-a-birthday-bash/

Up next on the hop:
Nichole Gonzales Jaramillo http://nicholesu.blogspot.com/

Ladybug Blog Hop Lineup:

Nichole Gonzales Jaramillo http://nicholesu.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment