Sunday, January 12, 2014

Watercolor Wash

This may be my favorite card I've ever designed.

I love simple, pretty cards and watercolor is my favorite medium.
Watercolor wash is super easy but elegant.  You have to use watercolor paper
for the best results.  Using an Aquapainter, moisten the whole sheet.  Then apply ink 
from your desired color of pads, overlapping each color as you go along.  
You will want the paper to stay moist, so squeeze the barrel of the Aquapainter for 
more water as necessary.
I used four shades of blue for this card.

I loved the wash and tree design so much that I decided to apply to to this 
stair step card that we made for Technique Club last month.

Here is another take on the stair step card from club.  
Come to club this Tuesday for more cute projects.
Ask me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment