Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tagalong Free Stamp Class

Tagalong Free Stamp Class

Apr 25 
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM at my house
What's the first thing you think of when you hear Tagalong?  I think of the yummy Girlscout cookies!
I also think about tagging along with a friend somewhere fun.
This class is about both!
--This FREE class is only open to those that bring along a friend that has never attended one of my classes.  Your friend doesn't know she's a stamper until she's tried it!  This is a free, no obligation way to try it out.  (Friend must be 18 or older.)
--I will have two projects for both you and your friend to create.
--For refreshments I will have homemade Tagalong cookies and tea.
--I will offer special discounts for you both if you decide to place an order.
--Bring adhesive to share with your friend.  
--Space is limited.  Sign-up today: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/ladybugink/events?id=969055

No comments:

Post a Comment