Friday, May 30, 2014

Simple Gifts

Stampin' Up! makes it easy to come up with cute and inexpensive gifts.

I made these little gifts for each of my coworkers.  They graciously took turns
caring for my youngest daughter while my husband and I were out of town recently.
Packaging doesn't get any easier when you use SU cello bags.  
I attached a simple tag using dimensionals 
and tied it with a coordinating bow.
Inside is lip balm and hand cream I found at the Santa Fe farmers market 
while we were out of town.


I needed a fast gift for my daughter's teachers and my Bible study teachers.
I decided to make a set of simple cards.  
I love the Blooming With Kindness stamp set!  
With just one stamp set, one marker, one ink pad and our Notecards & Envelopes,
I was able to make pretty, fast, and simple cards.

I made several cards, put them in a cello bag with a small box of chocolates,
and attached a tag with Baker's Twine.
This gift looked impressive, but it took very little time or money.

What can you put in a cello bag today??

1 comment:

  1. Both are lovely. Blooming with Kindness stamp set is lovely, wish I would have gotten it!

    ReplyDelete