Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Blendabilities!!!

My favorite Stampin' Up! product ever is now available for you to purchase!
For more info on Blendabilites or to order,

I want you to love these markers as much as I do, 
so I'm offering a class to make you a Blendabilities Expert!

Jul 31 
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM  (Mountain)
I'm so excited to be able to offer a class on my favorite SU product ever!
You will experiment with the new Blendability markers to learn some techniques as I talk you through the process.  Then you will make several projects.
Class cost includes:
2 sets of Blendability Markers: I set of Daffodil Delight and one set of your choice of either Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, or Rich Razzleberry.  You may choose to add sets to your class cost if you'd like more than 2 sets.
Momento Pad
Color Lifter
Blended Bloom Stamp 

Class Cost: $55.05
RSVP with payment by July 24th.
You can mail a check to me or call me with your credit card information.  

No comments:

Post a Comment