Wednesday, October 8, 2014

All About the Candy

Since there were only a few of us attending our last monthly downline meeting,
we decided to do a candy shoebox swap.
Several of us had trouble choosing just one to bring, 
so we ended up with lots of fun projects.
My first project was in my last post.
This was my second project.  I love this oldie but goodie sour cream pouch.
This just takes 1/4 sheet of vellum.  I stamped and embossed it.
That's washi tape around the ends.

Love this little santa box from Ruth Norton.
The inside view.

This is Cassie Rogers' cute little candy pouch.  
This would also be great to hold pencils or Pixie Sticks.

This is Carmelita Wasson's chocolate pouch.
I love how she used the new Gift Card Envelope & Trims Die.
This die is designed to perfectly fit a gift card,
but Carmelita scored it to allow it to fit a mini Hershey inside.

Ruth designed this ingenious box.
It's made using 4 punched DSP circles!!

Carmelita made this sweet little box using the new 
You HAVE to have this amazing little board!
Get it as part of my upcoming Gift Box Punch Board class!


No comments:

Post a Comment