Friday, January 16, 2015

Sale-a-bration Stamp Camp - Lotus Blossom

We had our annual Sale-a-bration Stamp Camp
last weekend and the projects were so cute!
This is my project using the Lotus Blossom Stamp Set.
I LOVE this pretty flower image.  You get a lot of pretty depth and detail
without a lot of time and work.
See Ruth Norton's Blog for details on how to use these stamps.

This is Ruth's stamp camp project.  
She used Melon Mambo, my favorite SU color.
So pretty and sweet!


Here are a few pics of the busy stampers.
My daughter, Ruby, is my faithful helper at each camp.
She's standing by in the background ready to assist.
Her favorite part of stamp camp is drawing
names for door prizes.  :)

This is Pam, Mandi, and Martha working on
the Lotus Blossom.

Here are Joni and Twylla.

More Stamp Camp projects to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment