Saturday, February 7, 2015

Stamping Techniques Club - Water Spot Stamping

At last month's club we learned the technique
Water Spot Stamping.
It is such a simple technique.
You ink up a solid image and flick it with a little water.
When you stamp it, you have water spots that add
texture and interest.

This uses the Crazy About You stamp set, 
and the Spring Flowers embossing folder.

The other project we made uses the free 
Star Burst Sayings stamp set with
coordinating dies Starburst Framelits.

Here is another version of this card.
This one I forgot to flick with water before I stamped it.

This was the version my daughter, Ruby, came up with.
Notice that each of these cards has the epoxy stickers.
They come clear, but you are able to color them with
Blendabilities markers.

Stamp camp is this Thursday at 6:30 at my house.
Cost is $15 or a $25 order.
Join club for added benefits.
Let me know if you'd like to join us to stamp this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment