Saturday, November 7, 2015

Holiday Catalog


Finally, here are the projects from my open house.
This one uses the following new items in the Holiday Catalog:
Happy Scenes stamp set
Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies
Woodland Embossing Folder

This card I cased right out of the catalog.  
It uses the following new products:
Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies
Jungle All the Way stamp set
Softly Falling Embossing Folder
Garden Green Striped Ribbon

My next Stamping' Saturday will be my annual
Christmas Card Stamp-a-stack.
Create 15 beautiful Christmas cards, 3 each of 5 designs.
When: Friday, December 4th, 6PM-9PM
and/or Saturday, December 5th, 9AM-Noon
Cost: $20
Please bring adhesive and scissors.
RSVP deadline: Nov. 27th.

For Friday's class, register here:
For Friday's class, register here.For Saturday's class, register here.
You can also pay me directly with cash or check by Nov. 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment