Friday, February 8, 2013

Blossom Petals Punch Valentine

This is one of my favorite Valentine cards ever!  It was made by Susan Campfield from Minnestota.  She thought outside of the box and used the Blossom Petals Builder Punch (121808).  This punch is designed to be flower petals, but I loved how she made it into a kiss.  I also loved how she used Itty Bitty Banners (126255) for the tag!  So cute!  

I'm going to give this card to my Forever Valentine.  Chocolate kisses have always been our little trademark.  We both say that we knew after our first kiss that we were going to get married.  On the morning of our wedding, I left a care package for my hubby-to-be at the front desk of his hotel.  It included a glass jar in the shape of a Hershey kiss and was filled with chocolate kisses.  
His kisses still give me butterflies, even after nearly 17 years of marriage!  :)

The card is displayed on our new More Amore Designer Fabric (129307).  I'm using this fabric as part of a surprise for my downline that are attending my Lovely Ladybug Day on Saturday.  More on that in my next post!

Thanks for looking!
Hop on over to the next blog on the hop:



No comments:

Post a Comment