Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sterling Kiss

I forgot to share the most important part of how the chocolate kiss became the trademark for my husband and I.  
He started working for a jewelry store before we started dating.  When I found out where he worked, I said, "Oh, that's the place that sells those little silver kiss necklaces!  I've always wanted one of those!"  He stored that tidbit of info away, and later, the first week we started dating, he gave me a silver kiss necklace.   It's still one of my prized possessions.  It impressed me that he remembered I mentioned wanting one.  He's always been great about remembering things I like and surprising me with them.

To make sure there is a little Stampin' Up! in this post, the necklace is displayed on a Very Vanilla heart punched with the Full Heart punch (119883) and our new Paper Doilies (129399).

No comments:

Post a Comment