Sunday, May 5, 2013

6th Annual Over-the-top-swap

On Saturday we had our 6th annual Over-the-top-swap.  This is one of my favorite stamping events!  My downline and I get together on a Saturday each year in May and treat each other to fabulous projects.  Each year it's a fun surprise to see what everyone will bring.  It was a small group this year, but the ladies did not disappoint!

This is Cassie's beautiful little birdhouse and potted plant.


Here is Karen's gorgeous framed mirror.  She asked us each our preferred colors ahead of time, so every mirror was unique.  Karen prepunched 70 shapes for each of us!  


This was my project.  I got the idea from Janet Wakeland to use Stampin' Up clear mount stamp cases to store small accessories.  I can't wait to use these in my craft room.


This was Michelle C's darling box.  Here it is closed.

This is what it looks like when you take the first lid off.

This is after you take off the second lid.  You could put a small gift inside and also make these into scrapbook pages for the recipient.  What a clever idea!

This is Ruth's pretty little project.  These are mason jars with decoupaged fabric inside.  They hold electric candles, but can also be used to hold markers and pens.


This is Kathy's sweet little bird.  Mason jars are popular these days!  Inside is birdseed and a candle.  

I'm already looking forward to next year when we do this again!  We look for projects throughout the year to wow each other with!  Contact me today to find out how you can join us at fabulous stamping events throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment