Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Flower Trim

I just love this beautiful, simple card.  
It uses one of my favorite products in the Summer Catalog: 5/8" Flower Trim.  
Unfortunately, this product is only available through Friday. :(  
I just ordered several packages to have on hand.  They are great for cards, scrapbooks, decorative items, barrettes and jewelry.  They are vanilla when you get them, but you can easily color them in several ways.



For this flower wreath, I used a sponge dauber to rub on Daffodil Delight ink, then I lightly brushed Pumpkin Pie ink on the edges.  So easy and so pretty.  I've made many different colors of roses this way.
These little flowers can be used as a strip or individually.  
You can also color these flowers using markers, by rubbing them directly on an ink pad, with pastels, or by watercoloring with our Aqua Painters and ink.

Behind the wreath is a scallop circle punch sponged with another product that is leaving us Frost White Shimmer Paint.  Fortunately, it's on sale for 25% off, only $4.46!  

Only a few days left.  Get these little beauties before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment