Friday, August 2, 2013

Birthday Card Buffet

Just how many stamps does it take for 15 card designs?
A whole basket full!

I had 15 cards to choose from for my card buffet.  I love preparing for this class!
I challenge myself to only use products I have on hand.  Remember I talked in a previous post about hoarding accessories?  That's not all I hoard!  I have dozens of packets of precut cards just waiting to be stamped.  The cards for the buffet used a mix of current and retired products.  All but one card uses current stamp sets.  



This was my favorite of the 15 designs.  It's so super easy!  
I stamped with Elegant Eggplant and went over the stamped image with
an Aquapainter.  Quickest watercolor ever!




I challenge you this week to use what you have on hand to 
create a birthday card for someone you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment