Saturday, August 24, 2013

Lovely Ladybug Day

Today I held my second Lovely Ladybug Day.  
It's a time for me to pamper the ladies in my downline that are 
meeting certain goals in their Stampin' Up Business.

The Table Setting:

Sunflowers from my garden


 
Ladybug stamp carved with Undefined Kit.

Gift bag made with Tag a Bag Bundle.
Inside was the Gingham Garden Washi Tape.

Napkin Ring holder made with the new Gift Bow Die.
Lemon stamp carved with the Undefined Kit.

The Menu:
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
Strawberry Orange Salad with Candied Pecans and Poppy Seed Dressing
Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches
Deviled Eggs

Dessert: 
Brown Sugar Lemon Squares (Made from scratch by my wonderful hubby!)
Berries and Cream

 The Lovely Ladybugs:
Michelle, Nichole, Carmelita, and Ruth

The Make & Takes:
Idea from Pam Morgan at Convention



Idea from Patty Bennett

Idea from Pam Morgan at Convention.
See the fabulous coordinating envelope?  It was super quick and simple to make 
using Stampin' Up's new Envelope Punch Board!!!
My Favorite new Product!

No comments:

Post a Comment