Friday, November 14, 2014

Christmas Gift Exchange

Our annual Ladybug ink. Christmas gift exchange was this month.

I created a set of coasters using our Blendabilities Markers.





I also made a wall hanging based on the card I posted yesterday.

Of course, the packaging had to be super cute!
I made a simple bag topper that I ended up loving as much as the gift!

I so enjoyed being with the ladies!
We ate delicious food (including my favorite: chocolate covered strawberries!),
opened hand-made gifts white elephant style, and chatted and laughed.
Can't wait for next year's party!

You can see Ruth's gift at her blog.
So pretty!  I was lucky enough to take these home,
though she tried really hard to get to keep them!
We made a rule years ago that you can't keep your own gift after
one stamper, I won't name names (Michelle), loved her gift so much that 
she stole it during the white elephant exchange!  
That was actually a really fun and memorable year,
but the rule stands.  Sorry Ruth!

Cassie made these sweet jars.  She colored the inside
using paint and reinkers. 

Carmelita made this beautiful frame using MDS,
a digital cutter, and some vinyl.  

Dana made this fabulous box.  She didn't just decorate it,
she created it!  There were even boxes inside!

And here's me with my gifts.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment