Saturday, September 12, 2015

Ladybug ink. Morning

Last month we had my downline meeting.  It's always fun to get together
to stamp and share with fellow demonstrators!
These were some of the door prizes.

I punched the tops with Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324).
Inside was a roll of Washi Tape attached with a glue dot.
These were so simple and easy to make.



Also in the door prize basket were stacks of the new
Timeless Elegance DSP (138444). So gorgeous!!  


This adorable box was one of the Make & Takes.
It uses the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits (135853).
I cased this from Lydia at Understand Blue.


This was my card exchange.
It uses the beautiful new stamp Definitely Dahlia (129911).

This monochromatic card used the new In Color Hello Honey.





Here was our second Make & Take.


Would you like to join my Stampin' Team?



















No comments:

Post a Comment