Sunday, January 24, 2016

Open House - Door Prizes and Sausage Rolls

A big thank you to all who attended my 
Sale-a-bration Open House yesterday!
I enjoyed having each of you here!
Each stamper received a goodie bag with new items from the

and It's My Party Enamel Dots packaged in

By far, the favorite treat I served were
Sausage Rolls.
I promised to post the recipe, so here it is!

Sausage Rolls
Ingredients:
1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
1 pound sausage (I prefer maple flavor)
8 ounce cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon dill
2 tablespoons chopped onion
Cook sausage, then mix with cream cheese, dry mustard, dill and onion.
Roll out crescent roll into one rectangle.  Spoon mixture across dough and roll it up.
Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
Slice and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, until golden brown.

Check back this week for the cards we made!



No comments:

Post a Comment