Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Paper Pumpkin: Hello To You

 I loved this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Join Paper Pumpkin here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=16386
These fun kits come with stamps, ink, and all the precut supplies to make your projects.
We made 4 cards with envelopes this month.  

I love all the popped out and popped up hexagons!

This is the free Pajama Party bonus project.  I absolutely love it!!!  
I used the "kiss technique" for the flower.  I inked up the Paper Pumpkin stamp with Crisp Cantaloupe and then pressed the flower stamp on the inked stamp.  Such an easy and fun technique.

Here is the back of the card stamped with my new, personalized stamp.

Did you know we have a great selection of personalized stamps?  Create your own greeting, invitation, address stamp, announcement...the possibilities are endless!



No comments:

Post a Comment