Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Washi Tape and Embossed Brads

This was the project I showed at my downline meeting last night.

These are our Antique Brads that I heat embossed.  

It's so easy to do.  Holding the brad with tweezers, press it into a Versamark Pad then dip it into embossing powder.  Tap off the excess, then heat with a Heat Tool.  Give it a few seconds to cool.
This was the gift for the drawing for my downline.  They are clothes pins covered with Washi Tape.  I'm not sure yet how I feel about Washi Tape, but this was a really fun and easy project using this new product.  It comes in 6 different designs and is really affordable.  I've seen it used on cards, scrapbooks,  to cover pencils, to seal our new Tag a Bag Gift Bags.  What fun way can you come up with to use Washi Tape?


No comments:

Post a Comment