Thursday, June 27, 2013

Stamp Camp Projects: Label Love

My downline, Ruth, and I hold an annual New Catalog Stamp Camp.  We focus on new stamp sets, colors, and accessories.  Would you like to be invited to our Sale-a-bration Stamp Camp?  Let me know you'd like to be on my email list.

This is my favorite card from this Stamp Camp.  I tend to gravitate towards clean and simple cards.  It uses the new set Label Love and the coordinating Artisan Label Punch.  I also love the new In Color Coastal Cabana and In Color Designer Series Paper Stack.  My favorite part of this card is the new Ruffle Stretch Trim.  It's so delicate and pretty and its strechiness makes it so versatile.  Love it!  and it comes in all the new, yummy In Colors.


I also love Ruth's cute card using the same set.  And look!  She also used the new Ruffle Stretch Trim in Strawberry Slush. So flirty and fun!

Check back for the next two sets of cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment