Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Framed Love Class


I love this Paper Pumpkin kit so much I'm offering it as a class.
Register here: Framed Love Class
Space is very limited, so sign-up today!


If you're subscribed for Paper Pumpkin through me, this class is
only $10! 



Create the Framed Love Paper Pumpkin Kit.  You will go home with a lovely home accent for you to keep or to give as a gift.  You will have supplies left to create gift tags.
Bonus project: Patriotic Pinwheel.
Cost: $15, $10 for current Paper Pumpkin subscribers under me, must have at least a 3 month or an ongoing subscription.
To order a 3 month subscription to Paper Pumpkin click here.
A three month item number is 137859, for 6 months it's 137860.
Or join here to not miss a single kit!Make sure my name comes up in the top corner when you are ordering.
RSVP by July 11th

No comments:

Post a Comment