Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June Ladybug ink. Night


This is my card for my last card swap with my downline.
I used the utterly amazing Blendabilities!
These markers are my favorite product
Stampin' Up has ever released.

I am astounded by how easy these markers are to use
and by how smooth and vivd the colors are.
Unfortunately, these markers are not yet available to customers.
If you can't wait to have them,
take advantage of the $50 SU starter kit!
You get to choose $55 of product of your choice!

Here is the Daffodil Delight set.
I was playing with different techniques.
Each set comes with three markers of gradated colors to super easy to blend and shade.
You can start from lightest to darkest or darkest to lightest.
Starting with the darkest color and ending by covering the whole image
with the lightest colors produces the smoothest final image.

Here is the Cherry Cobbler set. 

Here is the Rich Razzleberry set.
As soon as these are available to customers, I will be offering a Blendabilities Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment