Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy Thoughts Paper Pumpkin



This kit came with the supplies to make 8 sweet cards
with lined envelopes.
This is the first design.

The kits come with directions and all the supplies needed for the projects.
You just need to add Snail adhesive and scissors.
Specialty adhesive like glue dots and dimensionals
are included when necessary.
You also end up with extra supplies to use on other projects.

Each kit comes with an exclusive stamp set
and a Stampin' Spot ink pad.  
This month it was the new color Tip Top Taupe.
It's such a great way to build your collection.

Here is my alternate design. 

Here is my daughter Ruby's alternate design.
I LOVE what she did for for the 
center of the flower!

Here is Ruby's second card.

This is the second card design in the kit.
The patterned pieces are die cut stickers.

The stars and the other banner pieces are thin wooden die cuts.

This is my alternate design.
It was inspired by Ruby's design below.

I love how Ruby created a banner for her card.
I also love how she used ink pads and stamps from past kits to
give her projects a unique look.

This is Ruby's second design.
It was my favorite!

Ruby and I always make our kits together.
She is so creative and goes through her 
past kits to pull out stamps and colors
to use on the current projects.

If you've not yet experienced Paper Pumpkin
you're missing out!


No comments:

Post a Comment