Friday, July 3, 2015

Stamp Camp Projects

Ruth and I recently had our annual 
New Catalog Stamp Camp.

This is my favorite of the three cards I designed.
It uses the hostess set Best Thoughts and the new Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim.
Watercoloring is my favorite technique, and this couldn't be easier.
I colored directly on the stamp with markers,
stamped it on watercolor paper,
then lightly painted it with an Aqua Painter filled with water.

This card uses the new set Build a Birthday, Cherry On Top Washi Tape,
This card design was inspired by a card by Michele Reynolds.

This was made with the fun set Sprinkles of Life
and the coordinating Tree Builder Punch.
These stamps are so cute and versatile.  
This card was inspired by a card by Amanda Mertz

We each designed a project with each of the three sets.
I managed to walk off without Ruth's cards,
so I'll try to get those posted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment